WELCOME! Just a look in to my normal not so normal life with Type 1 Diabetes and other things life throws at you!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lets Do This!


 As an Advocare Distributer and a type 1 diabetic I understand the importance of  living a healthy life style. That Being said, for the entire month of May any profits I make from distributing Advocare products will be donated directly to the JDRF. The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation helps to improve lives and research a cure for type 1 diabetes. I have set a goal to raise $500. So lets SPARK   into action! Whether you are ready to start off your day with Spark   ,jump start your weight loss with the 24 Day Challenge, hit the gym with Rehydrate , or gain a general sense of  wellness, lets work together to improve our own lives while making a difference for others. To start shopping click here.  I will post  updates often! If you have any questions  please feel free to ask them here or email me at robyngleason@yahoo.com. Thank you very much!  LETS DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment